Sit, rollover, down....good boy. These canine cookies are available in so many flavours that you will be doing the tricks for the treats.
Healthy, delicious and excellent for training and rewarding your pet. Teaspoon-sized cookies come in a 250ml jar
Keep the jar in the freezer for 3 months, or the fridge for 7 days.
- Peanut Butter Banana - peanut butter, organic bananas, organic coconut oil, oats, egg
- Almond Butter Banana- raw almond butter, org bananas, org coconut oil, oats, eggs
- Salmon & Squash- wild salmon, spaghetti squash, org coconut oil, basmatic rice
- Pumpkin, Blueberry & Cheese- pumpkin, blueberries, eggs, cheddar cheese, oats
- Fruit & Vegetable - vegan - Blueberries, apples, bananas, carrot, coconut oil, oats
- CALM Cookies made with tryptophan-rich foods and herbs to help relax your pet - turkey, eggs, cheddar cheese, oats, fresh ginger, spinach, org chamomile
- Shepard's Pie: carrots, peas, potato, corn, ground beef, oats
- Bacon & Cheddar - TOP SELLER, so good you can hide medicine inside to feed to your pet - Canadian bacon, cheddar cheese, eggs, whole wheat flour
- YAHOO - A Very Calgary Cookie - Canadian maple syrup, bison, pinto beans, tomatoes, spinach whole wheat flour, eggs
- JERKY Cookie: A delicious symphony made to honour pemmican, a historically life-saving and delicious food that kept prairie folk nourished during cold winter months: Longview beef jerky, Saskatoon berries, organic sun-dried tomatoes, org coconut oil, oats, spinach, broccoli, water